Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Honey Butter Baked Chicken

INGREDIENTS
(1) 3 to 3 1/2-pound frying chicken, cut up (you can substitute bone-in chicken breasts if you prefer, but if you use boneless, skinless breasts, you will need to reduce the baking time).
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon curry powder

DIRECTIONS:
In a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish, melt butter. Combine honey, orange juice, mustard, salt, and curry powder. Pour over chicken in a large bowl, coating well. Arrange chicken in melted butter in baking dish. Bake, uncovered, about 1 hour at 375°. Turn chicken pieces over at least once during baking. Serves 4.

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Thank you so much for posting your recipes!! Very inspiring because I also want to save money by cooking more at home.

Angi said...

Great Recipe! My family loved it.

Joanna said...

Absolutely delicious! I didn't have mustard so I just left it out and my family gobbled it up.

Joanna said...

Delicious! I didn't have mustard so I just left it out and my family gobbled it up.